Size: 4.03 MB
Download from RapidGator Please Login or Register to see this codeSoftware:
Free Download SysInfoTools RAID Recovery full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This software is a perfect solution to recover corrupt or inaccessible data.
Overview of SysInfoTools RAID Recovery
This software is a perfect solution to recover corrupt or inaccessible data from Raid hard drives (0,1, or 5). The software has been insightfully programmed to recover the maximum conceivable data from corrupt RAID hard disks. It underpins both RAID-HDD and RAID-VHD, and restores data in their original form at a user-defined location.
This product profoundly supports every well-known file system of Windows, Mac, and Linux. Likewise, Raid data recovery software supports GPT and MBR partition table formats in which your hard disk partition is saved.
This software's interactive and easy-to-use interface makes raid file recovery operation highly convenient for technical and non-technical users.
Features of SysInfoTools RAID Recovery
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Free RAID Recovery software support RAID-0, RAID-1 & RAID-5 hard disk
- Support RAID-HDD option to recover data from RAID hard disk drive
- Support RAID-VHD option to recover data from RAID virtual hard disk file
- Users are allowed to add a missing disk by defining the disk parameters
- Change the Partition Offset option to define the partition offset value
- Multiple Rotating Parity options are available with RAID-5 recovery option
- A couple of scanning modes, i.e., Standard & Advance, for different levels of corruption
- Support both partition table formats, i.e., MBR (master boot record) and GPT (GUID partition table)
- Custom volume addition is enabled in missing volume case
- Users are allowed to define Custom Settings for the selected volume
- All popular file systems are supported, i.e. FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64 (exFAT), HFS & HFS+ and EXTX
- Three different recovery modes, i.e., Standard, Advanced and Deep, for recovering the maximum possible data
- Tree-structure preview of recovered data which includes files and folders
- Auto-search feature to search the specific files in the tree-structure
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more