Size: 115.93 MB
Download from RapidGator Please Login or Register to see this codeSoftware:
Author: H&M Software
Free Download StudioLine Photo Pro for Windows is highly effective software for professional editing and managing extensive image collections in server-based networks. Of course, the RAW formats from all popular camera models are supported.
Overview of StudioLine Photo Pro Benefits
StudioLine Photo Pro is a multi-user product for server-based networks. The initial license covers the server instance plus five workstations. Can add additional workstation licenses at any time.
Sophisticated user administration functions are available to manage users, groups, and permissions. Using a group-centric security model makes it easy to control capabilities for staff and grant varied access levels to specific image archive folders.
Numerous image tools such as white balance, unsharp mask, oder RGB mixer are available. All editing steps are non-destructive; they are kept in a database, and the original image remains untouched.
Categorize your images with unlimited text in the system and user descriptors by assigning keywords and ratings. After that, searching for specific images or those matching a particular theme is child's play.
Overview of StudioLine Photo Pro Features
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Save frequently used image tools or a combination of tools as templates, then optimize other images with a mouse click.
- Embed your watermark in your images to prevent unauthorized use.
- With just one click, remove color casts from your photos and restore the luster of their natural colors.
- With this professional sharpening filter, emphasize details and contours in your images.
- Conveniently adjust individual color channels of your image, or create stunning black & white versions.
- Optimize your images with an abundance of image tools with professional-grade capabilities.
- The selective blur filter helps with reducing image noise or imparting an elegant softening effect.
- Easily align an image along a horizon or vertical line, and crop it to the optimal detail. The original image remains unchanged!
- Locate images by searching for specific texts in individual or all descriptors.
- RAW formats of all popular cameras are supported.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more