Varghese A Emerging Nanomaterials for Catalysis and Sensor Applications 2023 | 51.9 MB
English | 299 Pages
Title: Emerging Nanomaterials for Catalysis and Sensor Applications
Author: Anitha Varghese
This book reviews emerging nanomaterials in catalysis and sensors. The catalysis section covers the role of nano-photocatalysts in organic synthesis and health care application, oxidation and sulphoxidation reactions, liquid phase oxidation, hydrogen evolution and environmental remediation. It highlights the correlation of surface properties and catalytic activity of the mesoporous materials. The sensor section discusses the fabrication and development of various electrochemical, chemical, and biosensors.
- Combines catalysis and sensor applications of nanomaterials, including detailed synthesis techniques of these materials.
- Explores methods of designing, engineering, and fabricating nanomaterials.
- Covers material efficiency, their detection limit for sensing different analytes and other properties of the materials.
- Discusses sustainability of nano materials in the industrial sector.
- Includes case studies to address the challenges faced by research and development sectors.
Please Login or Register to see this code Please Login or Register to see this code