UltraKey 6 – The Ultimate Keyboarding Programs
UltraKey teaches you how to type — quickly and effectively — spending no time on anything but improving your skill.
UltraKey was designed in the first place by experienced educators and learning experts and it has never stopped evolving for more than 25 years.
Today, UltraKey is the longest standing most highly rated keyboarding instruction program in the world.
Interactive graphics show you how to type (Mac shown). See the gallery above for additional previews.
Children and adults love UltraKey because it …
- follows a clear path to success
- pre-tests your skill to set a challenge level just for you
- demonstrates each new skill with full interactive graphics and video
- provides real word-processing practice and testing
- accurately analyzes and provides standardized typing results
- recommends ways to improve based on error patterns
- offers immediate help with specific problems
- monitors progress with detailed personal reports
- regularly praises as you achieve personal goals
- puts you in charge of the learning
To support learning, UltraKey automatically speaks new instructions, spells words, and reads items when needed.
You can full adapt UltraKey to suit personal learning styles and special needs. You can even select your own skin tone for typing demonstrations!
This family home edition provides Mac and Windows formats for up to 8 users sharing up to 3 computers in the household.
School, district and enterprise cloud-enabled editions are available from the publisher, Bytes of Learning. Also see the publisher for UK and Australia-New Zealand editions.
“My son is 12 years old and has a learning disability. [UltraKey] was highly recommended to teach him how to type. This is an excellent step by step, systematic approach to typing. Directions, cues and suggestions are read outloud to him. He uses the program on his own. Easy computer installation too. Adults and children can use this program. Most important, [UltraKey] is fun.”
– Parent, Santa Rosa, Ca.
“Solid instructional program, with well-structured approach to teaching, practicing, and testing.”
-Superkids Educational Software Review
“I have seen many keyboarding software programs. After trying a bunch, and checking with the tech facilitator on his favorites — I vote for UltraKey. Our journalism teacher … uses the UltraKey program as her bell-work. It works — and most are typing a minimum of 30 wpm when they leave her class.”
– Rosemary Shaw, Tech & Learning
“UltraKey is a very comprehensive program that offers students the ability to develop their keyboarding skills with a progressive and structured approach.”
– Julie O’Brien, TEEM